REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ROTATIONS IN
ATLANTA AND WASHINGTON D.C.
- Proof of current visa status ( visa page on passport)
- Proof of malpractice form insurance
Can be downloaded from Prospective Students’ Page
- CV ( resume)
- Usmle scores if available
- Valid photo ID
- Two (2) passport size photos (no older than twelve (12) months) mailed to:
155 North Michigan Ave., suite 634
Chicago, IL 60601
- Student Guidelines signed Acknowledgement form ( ask Dena Besumi for it) following immunizations;
- Current PPD within last 6 months – 1 year, Current Physical, Hep B. varicella, Tetanus, recent flu shot, and MMR (Immunization records must be dated within the last 10 years or supply recent titers
- Current physical
- 10 panel drug test results
- Hippa certification which can be obtained from this website www.Evolveelearning.com
- Blood born pathogen also from www.Evolveelearning.com
- Police Background check (no older than six (6) months) www.precheck.com, choose American University of Antigua (The first choice), then the next tab you will choose the first choice.
Notes: It is imperative that the students NOT contact the hospital directly. Please also be advised NOT to request rotations from other physicians at the hospital.